Quickbooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. QuickBooks offers both basic and specialized packages to meet a variety of business trades and actiivities.
Reasons for using QuickBooks include:
- Savings of time on bookkeeping and paperwork because simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically through scheduling transaction features.
- Easily generate and retain report formats with the information you need so you know your business preformance.
- Save money on the cost of software because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can run a small to medium sized business for a few hundred dollars in software investment.
- You can customize QuickBooks to your needs with its flexibility. To broaden its appeal, specifically designed QuickBooks packages are availiable for contractors, retailers, health care professionals and non-profit organizations.
- You can export data to Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. You can also acquire third party software that works with QuickBooks to enhance your accounting system capabilities.
- QuickBooks has on-line banking capabilities which enables you to pay bills without the hassle of using checks and buying stamps. Download your bank statement for quick reconciliation of cash.
The staff of William Ford Taylor, CPA, PLLC will assist you in the design and setup of your accounting and recordkeeping system.. We will provide training to your staff on the features of QuickBooks and how to efficiently handle the bookkeeping. We also provide bookkeeping services for our clients using the QuickBooks product. If you have a question about how to handle a particular QuickBooks transaction, we have the answer.